I leave for Orlando on Tuesday to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Looking around on the website, I found out that the Owl Post there lets people send postcards with Potter-themed stationary. So drop your addresses in my ask page (http://clashatdemonhead.tumblr.com/ask) and I will try to send you something.
That’s awfully sweet of you but I must ask, before I make a decision, who are you?
So I just got back from what is now the creepiest experience of my life. I was at Borders buying the new and last Scott Pilgrim book. I found it easily enough and went up to the cashier to pay. As I’m looking around in my wallet for my Borders Rewards Card, I hear the cashier go, “Oh my god! Sir, are you ok?” I turn to look and find an old man, maybe in his mid-60s, on the ground. In his hands were three pornographic magazines. The man stands up and shakes it off and I go back to looking for stuff in my wallet. All of a sudden I feel breathing on the back of my neck. THE OLD GUY WITH THE PORNO MAGS WAS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND ME BREATHING ON MY NECK.
I will never be clean again.
I will not be on Tumblr again until I have finished it.
27 Random Questions:
1. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
Three months from now, I will be well into my new college schedule. So…yes, things will definitely change.
2. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Probably my mom.
3. Waiting for something?
Waiting on a lot of things. But isn’t life mostly spent waiting anyways?
4. Would you run down the street naked in daylight if it meant earning $150?
Honestly, at this point, I will probably very rarely see my neighbors (not that I see them much right now) so yeah, sure.
5. What made you laugh last?
I honestly do not remember. That’s kind of depressing.
6. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a regret?
A million dollars. I’m still young. I haven’t made enough poor decisions to really regret something that deeply.
7. What’s bothering you right now?
How much this fucking wasp sting still itches. I did nothing to provoke an attack. I have been deeply wronged by the wasp community and therefore, I demand compensation.
8. Is there a member of the opposite sex on your mind?
Not right now.
9. Your best friend tells you, “you have a drug problem”, you say?
Whatever Lindsey Lohan said in court after receiving her sentence.
10. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
11. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Stared at the wall wondering what the fuck I just dreamed.
12. Do you have strange dreams?
Last night, the streets became rivers of Gatorade and a creepy little girl followed me home. Then the police came to my front door and then I woke up.
13. What’s more important in a relationship, trust or happiness?
Happiness. The two are intertwined but ultimately, isn’t happiness what keeps the relationship together? I don’t know, I don’t have experience with these kinds of things.
14. What time did you go to bed last night?
Fuck if I know. I’m guessing around 2:30.
15. What do you think about the weather?
From what I can see, it seems nice. But chances are it’s actually super hot and humid. I hate Indiana weather.
16. Are you ticklish?
Yeah, but don’t touch me.
17. Would you rather sunny or rain?
Would I rather what?
Marry, date, etc.? Sunny
She’s way too adorable.
Who would I rather be? Rain. I don’t think I need to further explain myself.
18. Have you ever been to New York City?
YEAH! I used to go every summer because my grandparents used to live there.
19. Where is your phone?
In front of me on my desk. It will always call people without me knowing. I hate it so much.
20. Why is your relationship status the way it is?
Because I’m not an assertive person. And because there’s no one really that’s made me want to change it.
21. Who taught you how to swim?
The penguins at the Ocean World in Brisbane. All that money wasted on psycho swimming coaches in Shanghai when all I needed to do was observe some penguins.
22. How many tumblr followers do you have? How many do you follow?
34 followers. 81 following. Maybe if I tagged my posts more often, I would get more followers.
23. When someone calls you in the middle of the night, do you remember the conversation?
Yeah. Except my best friend who would call me late at night moved away to Singapore.
24. Do you think two people can last forever?
I don’t see why not.
25. Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Yeah, but no one really cares. I’m pretty sure everyone does at some point. We just shake it off.
26. How’s your heart been lately?
Trying to keep the cholesterol levels down. Also, a good amount of cardio helps.
27. Do like the sun or moon?
I’m gonna say moon just because I think it’s less likely to get skin cancer from the moon than from the sun.
Don’t really feel like tagging any more people. I’m too lazy to care.
and I have a strange urge for karaoke. If I’m not belting out bad renditions of Whitney Houston and Lionel Richie songs into a microphone in like 30 minutes, I might snap.